Sunday, June 13, 2010

Project runway US




IMG reference: http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/PSUPMZTa_X1/Project+Runway+Runway+Fall+09+MBFW/A6mkE-cTlyJ


One day you're in, the next you're out!

I just love to watch project runway US while I'm having my precious break time.
I feel like I get stressed out as the contestants get frustrated but also get very pleased with their outcomes.
I think this show gives me new perspectives through the judge's comments.
I sometimes don't agree with their overall comments as sometimes it seems they tend to have similar critics.

Anyways, it gives me some really good ideas when to push the envelope and when to stop and the way of making modern garments that are appealing to public.

Most of all, I sympathise with their situation as it is exactly what I am going through right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment